We typically collect two categories of info about you:
- (a) information that you donate which personally identifies you (e.g., full name or telephone number);
- (b) information that doesn't personally identify you (e.g., your own IP address or variety of browser).
- This information is transferred to, held and processed by people in the United States of America;
- We commonly use this information to Supply you with our website and related services, and to produce reports, data, and other pertinent information about online shopping;
- We may sometimes share this information to authorized third parties such as our merchants, advertising and promotional partners and third party service suppliers for these intended purposes;
- Through the use of "cookies,", because of our mutual working relationship, we allow advertising networks to gather anonymous information about you to send you their ads and use the same info to send you our ads (see section III below);
- You've got the option to opt-out of certain activities as stated below (see section VI);
- To safeguard your information, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, making sure your privacy is of the utmost importance at our company;
- If you enroll with us, then you have the ability to update or update any of the information you previously provided via the account section;
- If you have any queries or concerns about privacy problems at Bestessays.com please contact us by clicking here;
- Our websites and our services are not developed nor are they meant to be used by children 13 and under;
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personally Identifiable Information: PII contains any information that identifies you as person. We collect your PII when you make the option to register with us or when you select to take part in an interactive feature of our Sites like a critique, survey or marketing. You may:
Provide your name, mail/shipping address, email address, credit card number and telephone number when registering with our Sites or in connection with a competition submission; provide certain demographic information about you (e.g., age, gender, shopping interests and preferences, etc.) when engaging in a survey or survey; or article a general comment and/or recommendation on our Websites. Non-Personally Identifiable Information: We accumulate certain non-PII from you when you visit our Site including IP addresses and information relating to your browser, operating system, ISP, the third party site where your visit originated and your usage of our Websites specific to the webpages you visit, and the magnitude of your own visits.
HOW WE USE & SHARE THE INFORMATION
In our attempt to constantly improve our services, your PII and Non-PII are a crucial role in our fulfilling your orders, responding to your inquiries, serving you better in general, and understanding your needs. We also use this information in different ways naturally associated with the circumstances in which you provided the information.
We may disclose PII and Non-PII to:
Our third party service providers who host and handle information, process credit card orders, deliver our merchandise, etc; our parent company, subsidiaries or other affiliated companies (" affiliated companies") to get operational, marketing and promotional objectives; co-promotional partnering businesses and others with whom we have marketing or other relationships ; our other customers where you make the choice to openly post reviews, comments or other information in relation to goods or services, communicate with other users via public forums (e.g., forums, message boards, bulletin boards, etc.). Subsequently, we utilize non-PII to help in analyzing site traffic, understanding consumer requests and tendencies, initiating targeted promotional activities (see "Preference Based Advertising" below).
SECURITY OF INFORMATIONAdditionally, we also utilize a secure and trusted host hosting location in the US, firewall security, controlled access and encryption technology to secure your data. Please be advised that although we strive to protect your PII, then we can't guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and take no responsibility for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your PII. From the regrettable event that your private information which identifies you're in any way compromised, we'll notify you directly via email in the last known e-mail address you have supplied us with as soon as feasibly possible under the circumstances (flaws in notification might occur while we consider necessary actions to find out the scope of the breach and restore acceptable integrity into the system, as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement when notification would impede a criminal investigation.)
You have lots of choices concerning the way we use information about you, such as: sign out our email distributions, contact us by clicking here ; select to not get any marketing information from us. You have a chance to modify your information from your personal account .
If you have any queries, concerns, or issues regarding our privacy policies in Bestessays.com, then please contact us by following this link.
Neither our Websites nor our Services are acceptable for the usage of a minor child under the age of 13 and they are prohibited at any time to submit PII to us. Also, if you are under 18, you should utilize bestessays.com only with participation and approval of a parent or guardian.